สรุปลำดับเหตุการณ์ที่สำคัญของกลุ่มบริษัท โคลเวอร์ เพาเวอร์ จำกัด (มหาชน)
- The Company has converted from a limited company to a public limited company and changed its name to Clover Power Public Company Limited.
- The Company registered the change in par value from 100 baht per share to 0.50 baht per share.
- The Company increased registered capital by 160 million baht from the original registered capital of 480 million baht up to 640 million baht. the registered capital was increased by issuing 320 million new ordinary shares at a par value of 0.50 baht per share and offering shares to be allocated for the initial public offering (IPO) in the amount of 320 million shares with a par value of 0.50 baht per share to be listed as listed securities on the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
- The Company was listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand under the abbreviation 'CV' and entered its first trading day on 2 September 2021. The number of shares offered for sale is 320 million shares.
- The Group Company has established 9 subsidiaries to operate power plants, namely CVO (formerly CVG1)), CVG2, CVG3, CVN (formerly CVG4), CVG5, CVG6, CVG7, CVG8, and CVG9. All of them have participated in bidding for the community power plant project for the basic economy (Pilot project), which has won 3 bids, namely CVL (formely CVG4) , CVN (formerly CVG6), CVS (formely CVG7).
- The Company has entered into a transaction to dispose of the rights in VWM shares that the Company holds ownership of the investment, accounting for 29.99 percent of the paid-up capital, for a total amount of 49.06 million baht to M8 Holding Company Limited, which is a business with a major shareholder and the same director as the Company and pays the full amount by June 2021.
- The Company invested by purchasing 100% of the shares of Siam Pallet Power Company Limited (“SPP”), which operates a combined cycle power plant project, using natural gas with an installed capacity of 7.36 MW.
- The Company has restructured the shareholding in SBANG Engineering Company Limited (SBE) by allowing SBC to hold 100% of the shares in order to facilitate the management of the engineering business group.
- 6 October 2021 "CV" signed the MOU for Due Diligence, considering the acquisition of 2 wood pellet projects in Vietnam with an investment value of approximately 6-8 million USD.
- Established SBANG Australia Pty Ltd. (“SBA”) to operate the EPC project in Australia. SBA, the Company's indirect subsidiary, signed an EPC contract for the community and industrial waste landfill (Landfill) located in Perth, Australia.
- วันที่ 30 มิถุนายน 2563 SBA ซึ่งเป็นบริษัทย่อยทางอ้อมของบริษัทฯ ลงนามในสัญญา EPC งานบ่อฝั่งกลบขยะชุมชนและอุตสาหกรรม (Landfill)
- The biomass power plant project, Rungthiwa Biomass Company Limited (“RTB”), with an installed capacity of 9.9 Megawatts, located in Songkhla Province, commenced commercial operation on 16 July 2020.
- Clover Phichit Company Limited (“CPX”), a waste power plant project with an installed capacity of 2.0 Megawatts, located in Phichit Province, commenced commercial operations on October 30, 2020.
- SBC and SBE, subsidiaries of the Company, signed an EPC contract for a biomass power plant project. The total installed capacity is 85.0 Megawatts, which is part of Thailand's first fully integrated bio-complex and bio hub project.
- 4.9 Megawatts Clover Phitsanulok Power Plant (“CPL”), Phitsanulok, commenced commercial operation (COD) on 9 August 2018.
- Established Clover Green Energy Co., Ltd. (“CGE”) in Taiwan with the objective in developing the renewable energy power plants in Taiwan.
- 9.4 Megawatts Clover Power Plant (“CVP”), Phare province, commenced commercial operation (COD) on 5 February 2016.
- Clover Power Plant is awarded Thailand Green Design Award in the Second Runner-up Business Enterprise for “Energy Saving Product”.
- The company increased the registered capital from 1.0 MBaht to 150.0 MBaht by issuing rights offering new ordinary shares to the existing share holders in order to raise the capital for biomass power plant construction.
- Clover Power Company Limited is established with the main objective to build a biomass power plant.