Our fuel supply business is covering renewable fuel sourcing, fuel preparation and RDF process. Our finishing product are biomass, biomass pellets, RDF, torrefied Wood & pellets to supply in Thailand and outside.
RDF (Refuse Derived Fuel) Type-3
Production is operated by Clover Recycle Co., Ltd. (CVR) เพื่อเสริมความมั่นคงด้านเชื้อเพลิงให้กับ Power Plant ของกลุ่มบริษัทและลูกค้าภายนอก
CVR has been established since 2013 which operates waste sorting and Refuse Derived Fuel (RDF) process from municipal waste and industrial waste. The company has owned the operating license no.106 to produce solid recovered fuel (or SRF) from industrial waste (non-hazardous) and to produce Refuse Derived Fuel (or RDF) from sorted municipal waste).
CVR’s Product & Services
- On - site: CVR provides waste sorting services on-site at landfill which includes incoming and old municipal wastes in landfills. After sorting process, RDF-type-1 are filtered out from organic wastes and transported to RDF process plant (CVR) in Phichit province to process into RDF-type-3 (with the size not exceeding 3 cm.)
- Factory: CVR has its own factory to process RDF fuel. There are 2 RDF-processing lines in the factory which consists of one sorting process line for non-hazardous industrial wastes and another process line for the wastes that has been sorted from municipal landfills at various locations.
RDF that are produced from municipal wastes will be traded with industrial customers outside to substitute coal fuel in industrial process.
The Solid Recovered fuel that are produced from non-hazardous industrial waste will be send to Clover Phichit power plant (CPX) which is Waste-to-Energy power plant.
CVR holds operating license no. 106 as to produce fuel from both industrial and municipal wastes as well as to dispose industrial wastes (nonhazardous type) including various type of scrape such as plastic, fabric, rubber, leather and etc. to process into RDF-type-3.
Target Group of CVR
- Landfill private companies whose capacity is full or nearly full and wants to dispose their waste.
- Industrial companies who wants to properly and legally dispose their waste in designated locations.
- Commercial organization such as hotel, school, university, department store who want to reduce their Carbon Footprint for Organization (CFO) and Carbon Footprint of Product (CFP) by means of waste disposal.